The Home Edit is a full-service home organization company known for reinventing traditional home organizing by merging functional systems with a signature design aesthetic. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for candidates in the following markets to join our team (scroll below for more details!) You can apply individually *or* as a team of two, so grab your closest Clea or Joanna and submit an application!
Now hiring Project Managers (organizer) in the Washington D.C market!
Don’t see your city or location listed? You can always submit an application for consideration using the same process as above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure the subject line includes your name and your location.
The Home Edit is looking for the following characteristics in THE team members:
- Highly-motivated self-starters who are comfortable taking the helm of a new market
- Detail-oriented leaders with an appreciation for a visual aesthetics
- Should be comfortable working in a start-up small business environment
- Holds a high standard for their work, focuses on staying motivated, finishing tasks immediately and working until the job is done
- Comfortable working outside of an office and outside of a traditional 9 to 5 workday
- Solution-oriented with ability to troubleshoot in the moment
As a THE Home Organizer, your responsibilities include:
- Serve as a lead, or co-lead, on in-home organizing projects
- Work closely with clients to realize their organizational goals
- Where applicable, work closely with a partner to execute in-home projects
- Work closely with the back-end team to communicate details regarding project logistics, budget, etc.
- Continuously maintain the highest standards in the level of work and manner of communication with clients
The requirements of a THE Home Organizer are:
- Access to transportation
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with a team
- Demonstrates local knowledge of the market
- Willingness to travel for work
The Home Edit provides:
- Hourly base rate + monthly commission (a percentage of your location’s revenue)
- Health insurance with 100% paid premiums (after 3 months of employment)
- Maternity leave (after 3 months of employment)
- 5 days PTO first year, 10 days PTO after 1 year
- Paid holidays: New Years Day, MLK Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Election Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, + 1 flex holiday.
- Complete administrative support (you are not responsible for bookkeeping or scheduling)
- Marketing + PR support and a quarterly marketing budget for your market
- In-person and virtual training to teach The Home Edit method
Does this all sound good to you? If so, here’s how to apply:
Please send your current resume to the market location you are applying for, along with a 3-5 minute video addressing the following points:
- Tell us about yourself and elaborate on the qualities not included on your resume
- Expand on your relevant experience, passion for organizing or any other details we may need to know
- Share why and how The Home Edit would succeed with you as the lead in your city (analyze competition, market data, etc.)